Smoking | Teen Ink

Smoking

June 16, 2015
By Adnan Ali BRONZE, Hyderabad, Other
Adnan Ali BRONZE, Hyderabad, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Smoking has been deep seated in the lives of many people around the globe. dispite of many warning given by the docters, most of the people don't turn away from smoking as they are traped in this highly adductive habbit, and they waste thousands of Rupies a year on this habbit.


According to the modern research, most of the people start smoking at the school age. Many of the youngsters smoke to make them appear librate and broadminded. The surrouding environment of a person also has a great influance on him. Studies have shown that most of the people who starts to smoke either have friends or family members who smoke.


Smoking is very dangerous to the health. According to the doctors, it reduces your life timee upto ten years. It is one of the major cause of the heart dessies and a top cause of canser. it is not only hazardous for the smoker himself but also for the passive smokers. In Amarica in '1970' around five thousand people died as passive smokers.


Several reasons make it quit hard to turn away from smoking. The major reson is the addiction of nicotine. Along with that, smoking also reducess tension, worries, and stress. It also has a calming effect on the smokers and they don't wish to leave it, and so it requires a strong will the leave this deadly habbit.


The author's comments:

Hey I am Adnan Ali. I have writen this short article to spread the knowledge about smoking, and save people from falling into the addiction of smoking