A true story: part 1

My hands flew to my head, bringing me to my knees in front of the bathroom stall. I couldn'y control my shaking as the pain my chest, sweat streaming down my face and breaths comming to me in hoarse gasps. I tryed to stand up grabbing the sink to steady myself. my heart scorched as the room started to spin, the world shrouded in a red mist as the ground rushed up to meet me. I woke up and my fist tightened around the cold flute in my hand as i struggled to haul myself back to class. I asked for a nurses pass, declining the offer of an escort as he noticed how long i had been in the bathroom. I couldn't tell anyone what had happened, for the fear of seeming weak like i had always felt. Before i knew it i was standing at the enterance to the nurses office, looking at the sign on the door. I walked in explaining what i had been feeling but conviently leaving out what had happened. I sat down for a while not able to eat or drink anything, my pulse had slowed as she checked it, timing it with her watch. I grabbed the pass slowly walking back to class now egar to get back to the band room knowing that they would notice how hard i was breathing, but he didn't, he just took the pass and continued listening to the band play proud spirit. I sat down relieved that he didn't ask any questions, but my friends on the other hand couldn't help but ask a million and one questions........TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

aphilly said...

Can't wait for part 2! i'm uber eager to read what happens

michaeljacksonlover replied...
part two is already up

Shelly.B This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ok, so im kinda' new to teen ink but i just wanted to let you know that a piece of your work you posted on the forums inspired me to write a poem...here it is if you wanna read it...thanks for being inspirational :)
Waking up to breath these gleaming lights,
you’re all the darkness I ever asked for.
Now time will never be slow enough,
and I won’t be able to hold you again.
Take me back to where the water spoke in waves
too gentle to s... (more »)

Jatavion said...
That was pretty well written, but it left a lot of questions in my mind. I still don't understand what happened exactly. I don't know, it may be just me missing something important or obvious.

sykitty replied...
thx jatavion, and no ur not missing anything ive submitted parts 2 and 3 but there still pending approval so i think those will answer alot of the questions

Kaitbryn said...
Very good use of adjetivs. I play the flute also! A Good start to a story, very much a narrative hook. Would love to see how you use it to further your story!

sxykitty said...
if u have any more questions or comments email me at cheetahgrlhek@gmail.com

wickedgirl95 said...
YAY!!!! I loved it!!! Are you going to submit the whole thing?!?!?!

angeldemon said...
hey...hannah! that was gr8! i loved it and plz send part 2, i cannot wait to read more only i hope that no more of this happened to you because that seems like a frightening and very sucky day! love, H.D.
p.s. u rock!