Suicidal Thoughts | Teen Ink

Suicidal Thoughts

I hear them. It's like they are calling my name. "All is well up here". I think about it hours upon hours at night. What would life be like there? Better? It could be just as bad, or even worse. Do you bring the guilt with you? Can you see all their pain? All these questions revolving in my head that no one can answer. If I didn't like it, I couldn't come back. Do I play it safe? Maybe so. Cliche 'don't settle'. Then why am I settling? I am not happy. Could I risk it all? I could. I will die eventually, why wait? I hate waiting.

Life is so precious it shouldn't be ended. Every time I feel low is just temporary. There is so much more, and I am willing to find out what is in store. I can not wait to prove all those people wrong who said I couldn't. Teaching my children these feelings and how to handle them will be amazing. I am excited to die old with the love of my life. You should be too.

I just wanted to help others with suicidal thoughts or just show people what it's like dealing with it everyday.