Benefits of a healthy lifestlye | Teen Ink

Benefits of a healthy lifestlye

How many times have you told yourself “today I will start living healthy” but towards the end of the day all of what you said is forgotten. I want to show that today you should start living a healthy lifestyle because the benefits are extraordinary. Lots of energy, good mental health, a peaceful night , healthy weight, and bye, bye to disease and illnesses are just a few of the many benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle. Living a healthy lifestyle takes a lot of sweat and hard work, but in the end its worth it.

One of the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle is the increased amount of energy. We all want tons of energy, but often we have a lack of it. When you live the right way, eat the right food, exercise, my point is, live a healthy lifestyle it increases your energy levels.“Energy comes from food, so eating healthy, also exercising is going to give you more energy and more strength” (11 facts about healthy living). Leading a healthy life is crucial to us if we want high levels of energy, energy drinks aren't the solution to our problems. “When you have lots of energy you are ready to conquer the world, which means you can go deal with everyday life without feeling old. With more energy you can accomplish more of you goals, and also feel good about yourself”(Increased energy). I think all of us want to be in their upper eighties and have the energy of a twenty year old, because I sure would love to. And yes living a healthy lifestyle does give you more energy and is just one of the many benefits.
Another of the many benefits of living a healthy lifestyle is all about good mental health. Its important for all of us nowadays lots of people have different mental illnesses and lack good mental health. Mental health is very, very important to us. Self esteem, depression, anxiety, addictions and lots more all fall under the category of mental health. Now you can see how much things come from just mental health. “Eating right and exercising can help maintain good mental health. You have to work to keep your mind healthy.” (Good Mental health). I think I also just quoted those words except in a different form, but yes our mental health is what we thrive on, literally. “Living your life in a healthier manner will help create a strong body, strong mind and higher self-esteem”(The Importance of Living a Healthy Lifestyle). Low self-esteem is what a lot of us struggle with nowadays, but there's hope in just changing your lifestyle one-hundred and eighty degrees and your self esteem will rise and your mental health altogether.“ Living healthy also elevates your mood, helping you to feel happy and have more self confidence, which results in a better quality of life”(Mental Health). Words wisely said, yes mental health results to a better quality life. So living a healthy lifestyle has a very important benefit, more like very, very good mental health.

A good nights rest, a peaceful night is another benefit of living a healthy lifestyle. A peaceful
night is unexplainably important to our body. A lot of us might say “I wish I could have had a better nights sleep something kept bothering me and kept me up half the night.” Well it's often our own health thats bothering us and keeping us up so switching to a healthy lifestyle means you are going to feel much better and get a better nights rest. “A healthy lifestyle means you're eating the proper food and you're getting the nutrition you need which means that you get the peaceful sleep you deserve, because your body has everything you need“ ( Lipman, Marvin M, page 66). Couldn't have been said better.
“Good sleep comes from living a healthy lifestyle ” (11 facts about living a healthy lifestyle). Yes as much as we don't want to believe it good sleep does come from good health. “Your life literally consists of sleeping, it plays a big role in you. Sleep is what we must worry about all the time. Living health will give you just what you need a good nights rest.” (Mental Health). Living healthy has a lot of very important benefits but I must say that I feel that this one is one of the most important. Living a good lifestyle leads to having a good nights rest and thats what you deserve.
The next of many benefits of living a healthy lifestyle is of course the healthy, proper weight. With the proper weight or what im trying to say is when your not fat you feel much lighter, more alive and energetic, you also have better self esteem. When you're leading a healthy lifestyle that means you're exercising and your watching what you eat and all that results to a healthy lifestyle and means you have a healthy weight. “Yes, living a healthy lifestyle means shedding excess pounds.”(Start, Achieve, and Live a Healthy Lifestyle - Manage Your Weight The Easy Way). Living a healthy lifestyle has a benefit of having a healthy weight and keeping your metabolism up so if you've been having problems with that you've just found the answer to those problems. “I've went on many diets tried many ways of losing weight but nothing seemed to work. It wasn't until I realized that I had to change my current lifestyle into a healthy one thats when my waistline began to shrink. I started to avoid unhealthy foods, started to exercise ” (Bragg, Paul C, page 17). Leading a healthy lifestyle isnt easy its no piece of cake. Here’s an interesting fact more than one-third of all americans are obese, thats just sad. So leading a healthy lifestyle has a very important benefit that's crucial to our health its to maintain a healthy weight.

You can now officially say bye, bye to diseases and illnesses that are circling you because leading a healthy lifestyle is like taking a walk up the hill than running down super fast nothing can stop you or cling to you, your free. A lot of people die because they don't lead a healthy lifestyle and that leads to different deadly illnesses.“ The benefit is the prevention of arthritis, osteoporosis, stroke, diabetes and other immune-mediated illnesses that are affected by the dietary and lifestyle choices we make every day.” (11 facts about healthy living ). We are the ones that hold our own health in our palms its all in our control. “a healthy lifestyle can help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes and is critical to managing the disease. It's also imperative to normalizing your critical health numbers, including weight, blood sugar, blood pressure, and blood cholesterol.”(Choose a healthy lifestyle). Thats a lot of things that can come from just not living a healthy lifestyle . “Living a healthy lifestyle is very important in older people and is positively related to a reduced risk and a delay in the deterioration in their health”(The Importance of Living a Healthy Lifestyle), Who wants to be old and be fighting cancer, diabetes, im pretty sure none of us want to do that. Theres a very easy way to prevent all that. Bye, bye to disease and illnesses is another of the many benefits of living a healthy lifestyle.
In conclusion living a healthy lifestyle takes a lot of work and dedication, but from it come big benefits with long lasting results. Lots of energy is what we all need and want. Good mental health is probably the most important thing no one wants to be a crazy sick person do they. Healthy weight is what a lot of us struggle to with but deep down inside wish we were of the healthy type. A peaceful night can be missed out on while not living a healthy lifestyle. And last but not least we can all say bye bye to illnesses and diseases, people struggle with different illnesses and diseases just because they're not living a healthy lifestyle. I suggest we all switch to living a healthy lifestyle and enjoy a long beautiful life.

This was an end of the year project and I thought I wouldn't enjoy it but the opposite happened I like writing this piece a lot

fazrina said...
on Dec. 5 2017 at 10:43 am
Thank a lot. Its really help me

School said...
Good Essay !!! I just copied it lol. Thank you so much !!!