Death | Teen Ink

Death

December 20, 2013
By Sarasmiles247 SILVER, Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Sarasmiles247 SILVER, Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
6 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
never let your self down keep moving forward!


Who has a person in their life that care so much about that they don’t want to give that person up! Well that feeling is not something anyone should feel...... Sickness around the globe is something that happens all the time like cancer, some cancers are not even curable! or just some random sick that has no treatment to it at all. Every day someone somewhere is dieing and ready to move into the next generation. No one can really tell us what death is like because either they are dead or they are dead for just a short and can’t really tell the difference! To me death is just something that happens to everybody and nobody can change that difference! Its called the “Circle of life” If you know someone is dying and they can not get treated, just walk up to that person and tell them they are ok and that you will always be there no matter what! And if you can’t do that then tell them you love them and give them a huge that is best thing you can do for a person, because what you are doing is giving them a chance to be able to rest in peace. So just don’t worry about dying because it’s something that happens to everyone:)


The author's comments:
Don't worry it happens to everyone!