Define Eating Disorder

You come home from work; angry as usual.
The house is clean because I had nothing better to do then clean it.
You kick off you shoes and stomp into the kitchen.
"Hungry?"
You ask trying your hardest not to let your anger show.
"No."
I state as emotionless as possible trying to make sure no attitude seeps through my lips.
Dispite my growling stomach,which hasn't experianced food all day, I refuse to eat more than a few bites of dinner.
I lieingly complement you on how great dinner was and repeatingly state how full I am.
I hurry to the bathroom to hack up the little bit of food I forced myself to swallow.
After the drama of dinner i scurry to my room to dissappear until I fall asleep.
The next day the cycle starts again.

12333 said...
ill pray for u.... but please, get some help. its not as hard as you think, you are not alone, and theres nothing that wrong, u just see urself in a way u shoulnt. help will make the bad feelings go away, if u r really in the position then u willl know what i mean. trust me u will get thru this... imagine not having the bad feelings and being able to eat whatever whenever.... its such a better alternative. please. do it for me

abc123 replied...
My parents forced me to recieve treatment. I was angry at first, but now, i'm in relapse prevention and i'm so glad i recieved the help i did. i'm a real person, with a real problem. Its not to late to ask for help, you've got a world out there waiting to give it.

WhiteTigress said...
eating disorders are horrible for you...