Breast Cancer Awareness | Teen Ink

Breast Cancer Awareness

By PoetryGuy18 SILVER, Corpus Christi, Texas
PoetryGuy18 SILVER, Corpus Christi, Texas

There are many diseases out there associating with the human body, like AIDS or HIV, etc. But there is one disease that mostly women get and it is spreading. Can you guess what it is? Breast Cancer, it’s a simple way to die a horrible death in both Men and Women. Although it is associated more in women, men are sustainable to this disease as well. There are just not as many cases as there are for women. Cancer of the breast is mostly hereditary, which means it is passed down through genes from a family member. Statistically most women get it from their mother or grandmother. Breast cancer is coming very common nowadays. One known fact about this disease is that it can cause a death like no other and it is painful. Did you know 3 out of 5 women can get it? Now imagine if that number was bigger. That would really spark up more people to donate money to breast cancer organizations in order to find a cure for breast cancer. But we don’t want any more people to suffer from breast cancer, so donate anyways.