Hey, What Is The Deal With Drugs?

How are drugs fun? How does it relax or calm you down? How does it help your life? Let me answer that for ya....IT DOES NOT HELP YOU AT ALL!!!! SO DON'T EVER USE IT!!!!!Sorry just got a little tiny bit crazy there hehe. Now as I was saying. Drugs are not okay , they don't help you. In fact, they make your life worser. It takes a way your sanity and replaces it with insanity. It'll not only mess you up, it'll also hurt your family, not just mentally but maybe even physically. It'll drive you to the point of crazyness. Once the rush is over, you'll suddenly feel really depress and your body is going to crave more of it. If one of your friends says "Try it man, it'll relax you." or "Come on, try it once." Don't do it, don't throw a way your life for something so stupid, it'll literarily cost your live. It'll be like selling your soul to the devil. Plus the drugs you are taking might get boring so you might start using other drugs just to feel high or get that rush again. You will lose everything you own and loved. Your family will either still try to help or just give up on you, like a video game that is just to hard to beat. Trying to steal stuff and sell them will only get you throwen in jail. Then the thought of killing yourself will enter your mind and will nag you until you obay it. Of course there is a thing called rehab, but are you willing to distroy your life for one little drug?...Are you?