What you don't know about fast foods. | Teen Ink

What you don't know about fast foods.

September 27, 2011
By christmaself BRONZE, Dunedin, Florida
christmaself BRONZE, Dunedin, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everyday the choices you make say what you are and who.


A lot of kids and adults are eating unhealthy. Many families go out to eat at fast food places and half of the time they don't bother looking up how many calories there are in what their eating. Did you know that Dairy Queen's Chicken Strip Basket (6 piece) is 1270 calories. Sonic Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Sonic Blast - Large (20oz) is 840 calories. I know what your thinking... Holy Cow! That's a lot of calories . I know and that's not even all of it. Many people think that meat is unhealthy to buy at a fast food place because it is fried so they decide to get a salad. Taco Bell's Fiesta Taco Salad is 840 calories. If you go to a fast food place once in a while that's ok but if you go at least once a week that's a problem. Try to cut back on junk food and try a healthier solution. What I do is during school when everyone is eating chips I eat fruit. Eating healthy will help you not have many health issues when your older. Stop and think the next time your eating something. Is this healthy? Will this be benefiting my health? Choose a healthy lifestyle.