Will I ever?

I grew up with heart problems until I was 3 months, then I was a perfectly healthy child. I went through like with no worries and now that I'm 15 I'm scared for my life... When I was 13 they told me I was going to get breast cancer some time in my life, then when I was 14 they told me I would have to have surgery on a finger and will never gain full function of it again, now that I'm 15 they have told me that I have a 25% chance of not having children. I'm scared, with all of this what will happen in my life? Will any guy ever love me even though I have these problems? Will I ever have the joy of having a child? Will I ever get to enjoy my life?

JesusFreak13 said...
You will get through it. I don't know how, and I don't know when. But you will. There WILL be a guy that WILL love you for you. No matter what. You may or may not have the joys of having a child. But there is ALWAYS hope. Miracles are real. You WILL get to enjoy your life. Through cancer, through suffering, through medical or emotional or finacial problems, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel endless love and compassion towards you. Even though you might not see it right now... (more »)

CarolineF. replied...
Thank you, I havn't given up hope quite yet and I hope I never run out of hope. Thank you