"Back" Track to Being Healthy?

Back pain is one of the leading causes of chronic pain in America. Did you know that back pain is causes more school and work related absences than the common cold? Having a healthy nervous system is a key element in overall health. Most people try to treat the symptoms of their ailment instead of the actual problem. Take my friend for instance. She was suffering from a horrible cold and no medicine she tried helped relieve the symptoms. She did have some back problems and was heading for the chiropractors office that day. When she got there, the doctor snapped her back back into place and poof! The cold was gone. Now, I'm not saying everything is caused by a bad back, but what most people don't know is that the back is an extremely important part of overall health. All of the your body's organ's nerves run up through back, and those go straight up to the brain. Exercise, correct posture and good sleeping habits are all excellent ways to keep your back healthy. Biotin, Folic Acid, B 12, B6, and Vitamin C are all essentials for a healthy nervous system. A lack of these can result in tiredness, nervousness, irritability, depression, insomnia, difficulty with walking and dizziness. The back's health is an important part in your overall health and keeping it healthy is a good way at improving your quality of life.