Teen Depression

Depression is a subject that many people can relate to.Teens more often than not have it. Depression effects our society in many ways, because depression, serious and deadly, can lead to many things and is caused by many things.

The fact is that teens are more pron to it than adults are because their lives are stressful. They can get it by a family member having it. It can be caused by death of a family member, low grades, and weight. It could lead to weight gain and in even more extreme cases, it could lead to suicide. That has an effect on our society because if a family member commits suicide that could lead to someone else commiting it. Which in turn would bring the whole community down. Its not a good community if people are commiting suicide.

Depression needs to be taken care of before it gets worse. Because depression, one of our most dangerous diseases, isn’t going to fix itself.

xJuneBugx said...
I completely agree! Some people see it as the person's personality, but it's a disease! It affects the inside of someone much more than they outside. It's a dangerous dominioe effect. Thanks for this article! :)