Ugh....Fat

Well i have to say something about the increasing rate of obesity in the Unites States. As a person who is debatably overweight, I know firsthand the downside of having some meat on your bones. You can't always find clothes in your size, or they fit you differently than how they would on someone with less....meat. For example, i recently went into Hollister, which is a new store at my city mall, and was shocked to see that the XL was pretty much a medium as compared to other store sizes. I still tried to squeeze into a cute shirt, and nearly started crying in the dressing room. Every curve was pronounced, and stuck out. I took off the shirt before I became even more upset, but that experience is still annoying to me. It was, frankly, all too familiar for me. I hate how I can't wear the same clothes, or get the same guys as other skinnier girls. It sucks, and it needs to stop. NOW.

Caramel_Apple said...
Sometimes people are too thin, and curves are actually proving to be pleasing to men. Plus, if you're not obese then you're healthy, and that's where you should be. As we are the new generation that will be running the world, we must take action and encourage our fellow friends to indulge. Fat is friend, not food. Well, it is food, and it's delicious! Everything in moderation!

Ivy.and.Rose said...

I know.  I hate how judgmental people can be.  I'm one of those annoying girls who claims to have "too much fat", and yet still indulges in chocolate every day X).  

It really sucks that I'm a teen and millions of other girls are still so perfectly skinny, like they could fit into everything.  I figure it's mostly because of their metabolisms, or just being very active growing up. Somehow they can have flat stomachs and great legs effortlessly that I would have to r... (more »)