Health Problem? Check This Out! | Teen Ink

Health Problem? Check This Out!

By Rozaley-Johnson BRONZE, Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Rozaley-Johnson BRONZE, Bonners Ferry, Idaho

"Guys aren't worth your tears, and the one that is won't make you cry."
"At some point, we all have to let go of the past, grow up and move on!"

Why is our country in such terrible health, because we don't eat the right foods. We claim that if we diet, all of our problems will be fixed. Not true. To have a healthy country, we have to start by being a healthy individual.
Our health would improve so much, if we could only get away from all the fast foods. Our bodies need more minerals. If everyone in the world was getting the right amount of minerals their bodies need a day, we would not only have a more healthy country, but a healthier world.
Now don't get me wrong, I love fast foods, but they don't have the nourishment my body requires. Fast food such as Wendy’s and Burger Kind is great every once in awhile, but if someone is eating it every day, they will have serious health problems, because their body needs more than just fats and grains.
In conclusion to my article, I would just like to introduce all of you to my website.
It is about minerals, and how you can get the ones your body requires. I have been taking them for less than a month, and my body feels amazing. I encourage all youth and adults alike, to at least give it a try. If you have any questions, check out my site. Thank you.

I have a very strong and intense opinion about our countrie's health, and I want to do everything in my power to help out.

Coop123 BRONZE said...
Coop123 BRONZE, Mt. Airy, Maryland

Deja vu'! This is the part where I tell you to SHUT UP!!!

Nice topic ive thot the same thing i just dont no wat 2 do.