Go organic, or go home | Teen Ink

Go organic, or go home

May 13, 2010
By MaBox BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
MaBox BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live.Love.Laugh


There many reason’s not to choose organic food, “It’s for rich people”, Normal food is just fine” Whatever your reason, I hope I can persway you too choose the healthy alternative to “normal” food. Yes, it is a bit more expensive, but the cost is well worth it.
It contains only the best of the best. It’s all natural with little or any preservitives. Morticians’s are finding that they don’t have to use as much embalming fluid’s any more because of the high level of preservities in our body.
I don’t know about you, but I want to have to be worked on to preserve my body.
There are many other benefactor’s to organic food. In a study it was proved that there is sixty-three percent more calcium in organic food then there is in average, store bought food.
There has been a 30% growth rate in the organic food industry in the past 5-6 years.
If you don’t feel like switching to organic all the time, you can still get the benefits of organic protein in just one glass of organic, or natural milk a day!
You don’t need to spend a fortune either, most grocery stores have local companies that sell locally grown high nutritional milk or most likely any dairy product.


Some people even believe that it has a richer, more healther taste. I think that that might be true because it has all whole grain ingrediant’s, also, it does not have any artificial ingrediant’s, which tends to lead to a more natural taste.


The author's comments:
I really do believe that improving health in America is important.