steroids | Teen Ink

steroids

May 5, 2010
By gholson BRONZE, North Vernon, Indiana
gholson BRONZE, North Vernon, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
cowboy up


Do you think people that cheat in life should get an award for it? Well I don't, and that's what professional players in all sports are doing when they use steroids. So when professional players that get caught, their records should be smashed and go back to the older record.

Why, you guys are probably asking? Well first it can be lethal to the players and can hurt their heart,lungs, really any part of their body. If they still get to keep their record, that might encourage that player to continue using steroids. And if that player is that good to live in the dream of being a professional player, why chance of getting hurt or maybe even dying?

Also, if people were able to use steroids, records would be broken every day and for guys/girls that don't use steroids, it would be impossible to break that new record.

So if you want a star player to ruin his life or even end his life with steroids, go ahead. But if you don't want to just cheat your way into life, QUIT now and go to try to break that record truly.