Dear Beautiful,

Dear Beautiful,
Jealousy overwhelms many with the stars around your eyes. Shining of the moon that is your nose. Sometimes they start to hyponotize. Your lips are pitiful until until they rise. The twinle in yur pupils can never tell lies. You pull your hair back and reveal the tension in your ears. Don't ever let it back down, or else the beauty disappears.

Dear Beautiful,
I see not a thing wrong with you being gay. You fill each other up. Six flowers per person in your bouquet. I understand there is no picture that you're trying to portray. 'Cause no matter what they say, it will always be okay.

Dear Beautiful,
This is basically what i want you see. Don't judge yourself by what's advertised in Seventeen Magazine. Beauty is gay/straight, acne, freckles, short hair, tense ears, small nose, bird nose, what we're born with naturally. Despite what models are advertizling. Beauty is always surviving. If you look through the eyes of me, you understand there's no such thing as ugly. We're all models.

scoot413This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 8:25 am:
who cares about mistakes. the writing is amazing! and are u on girlsense 2? i think i can tell from the pic

LaBella replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 2:58 pm :
thanks a lot and yes im on girlsense sometimes. not that much anymore though.

scoot413This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 17, 2010 at 1:11 pm :
me too but i just got on like 5 seconds ago. is this ur screen name on girlsense

Mell said...
Oh whatever about the mistakes...this was an aewsome piece! please keep writing :)

PoetUnknown said...
you guys i am sooo sorry i have so many mispelled words. My laptop has been malfunctioning like crazy lately and some of the letters do not appear when i press them. I hope yall like the article :) sincerely, PoetUnknown.