Another Night

My eyes sting with unshed tears, everyday wearing a mask looking; strong and happy but in reality, I'm wasting away , broken and hurt wondering if God there. if he even cares His childs suffering.I wonder if people knew the truth...if they saw the scars, would they help me or run away never to look back. then suddenly your arms are around me and i know I'll make it through another night.

zoeylife said...
Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:14 am
i love ur paragragh! :) and it'll be rele hard to get through, but when its finally beat, you feel so much better, like no more hiding. and stuff like that. it was rele scary with ppl and not knowing if they would shun me... but i found out that ppl rele do care. just have to find the right ones... :)

kaylah said...
I like this story, it has alot of descriptive words, but a few grammer errors. Such as, were you say broken and hurt wondering if god there. You should say broken and hurt wondering if God is there. Also, many of your sentences aren't capitalized like if and then. I love how you wonder about god and if he is there but in my opinion I think he is. God is looking over you no matter what. Your paragraph is short, but it tells alot from what you are talking about. Great Job!!!!!!

Hockey Rox said...
this is a very discriptive paragraph i like it alot

writer24/7/365 said...
i like most of this aloy, even though i personally believe God is always there. he cares, he just can't live your life for you.

writer24/7/365 replied...
i mean alot.

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 12, 2009 at 7:21 am
Very sad! It's a short, simple story, but it tells all it needs to tell. Great job!

thea22 said...
im kinda confused