overweight people and there freinds | Teen Ink

overweight people and there freinds

Do you know how it feels to be anoverweight teen well i do and maybe if you say that your are fat infront of the people that you have been freinds with since you were in pre-k. Well i don't think that they will tolerate it like my friends every time i say i am fat they yell at me and tell me that i am not fat and that they are and they are the wait of an average teen and it also dont help when your brothers and parents pick on you all the time about it although they are also overweight but still not as bad as me and worste of all both of my parents were very sknny teens!!!

sometimes being overweight hurts!!!!

on Oct. 3 2009 at 9:31 pm
saddielynn96 BRONZE, Davenport, New York

immature love says i love you because i need and mature love says i need you because i love you

thanx that really helped ecersising for me isn't that hard it is just the junkfood.

on Sep. 3 2009 at 10:32 am
BellaLuna1 BRONZE, Ozone Park, New York
i know what its like. i was since n grade and now its gone! i lost it through excersiize! and i still cant think of myself as skinny or hot or something like that the most i can think is pretty because im so used to being over weight. im so used to being the fat girl but when u r the fat girl u want to make sure thats it and u work on ur apperence best you can sometimes its just not that easy