See That Girl????

By , Carthage, NC
There goes "that" girl. The one who everyone avoids. She walks through the halls, surrounded by people and yet all alone. Everyone stares at the bulge in her stomach. Across the hall, a teacher whispers, "How can she bare to be here?" So cruel a place this world can be. No one wonders what really happened. Is there a story behind all of this??? Since she's pregnant, it must have been consentual, right? All the kids avoid her based on this one thought.
If you were to actually get to know her, you would see that none of that is true. The bruises both on her skin and inside her mind, and the tears she hides from the world, they tell the real story. They tell of the cruel acts forced upon this 14 year old girl. After being forced through all of this, when she wants a friend, what does she get instead???? Shunned......

BellaLuna said...
Sept. 3, 2009 at 10:44 am
one word, sad. really really sad. shouldnt be like that people should try and be friendly i know i would or i always told myself i would

jatavion replied...
so true bella. this girl didn't do anything wrong, and yet she was still punished as if she had