I could only imagine. | Teen Ink

I could only imagine.

June 30, 2009
By KELLY<3 SILVER, Lisle, Illinois
KELLY<3 SILVER, Lisle, Illinois
6 articles 2 photos 1 comment

Every body goes through hard times, some may be deaths, or problems with money. Others may be bad grades, or troubles with drinking. I have had my fair share of difficulties, but I have never felt a pain that my best friend has to feel now. Her father is a good man and has been blaimed for a bad thing. I can only think of what she is feeling now, knowing that her father will be gone for a year. Thoguh she may have family and friends, nothing can completly stop the stress, pain, and anger that she must feel. People get head aches and back pains that stress them out, but she get heart ache and missing pains to stress her out. It's sad to see my best friend go through with this, but she has said her self "there are always good things to look at in any problem. And it can only get worse before it gets better." So I can only hope that she can see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. I can only imagine what she is going through and hope that she feels better about it fast. So if youre reading this molly, I love you! and I can only imagine what this feels like.