Hairs

Everyone in our family has different hair. My hair is long, messy, wavy, and out of control. My hair is wind dried like a tumbleweed and naturally brunette with a tint of caramel. My brother’s hair is dull, flat and straight like a pancake. My dad’s hair is thin like his arms with a mixture of color, grey and brown. My mom’s hair is fluffy like cotton candy. I can never keep up with what color her hair is since it changes almost every month from dark brown, to blonde. But my sister’s hair, my sister’s hair is like a brunette princess. Her hair is either up in a cute bun or flowing down her back. Her hair shines wherever she goes and is healthier looking than a newborn baby. Her hair smells of fresh breeze on a summer day with a hint of roses. Then there’s the member of the family who never takes care of his hair yet it always seems to be looking the same every day and shedding all over the place, his golden brown hair is shinny and soft, yes, I’m talking about my dog Riley.

bubblylittledancer said...
this is a really different article, i like the way you describe all the different people through their hair.