SWINE!!! | Teen Ink

SWINE!!!

By miranda mcgee BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas
miranda mcgee BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

What is the swine flu? Is it as dangerous as you think?

The swine flu is based off of a pig or a hog. But that does not mean you can get it from being around them. It is just a normal sickness but all the news is making a big deal about it. It is a safety precaution to close down the schools to keep the kids from getting ill.

These symptoms of the swine flu are as common as the normal flu such as chills, fevers, sore throat, muscles pains, SERVE headache, coughing, weakness and general discomfort. If you have any of these symptoms contact a doctor. It is a safe to keep your kids home if they are sick.

Is there a swine flu vaccination?

There is no swine flu vaccination. It went through so many different stages to become so harmful to humans. It went through the normal flu, bird flu and made its way to the swine flu. (H1N1) it started in Mexico on a pig and then became air born and moved to the United States. If there was any way to destroy the swine flu. It is to strong to be broken down cause it went through so many sicknesses. It has to have a vaccination to destroy this harmful virus. It is sweeping through our nation and is killing many people in Mexico.

How did the swine flu start?

It started by a pig in Mexico it had a dieses that is harmful it is an air born fact that you can’t not get the swine if you are around a pig. It is just a virus that is real dangerous and can be very like threading too many humans and some pets.

Why all of a sudden become races?

Many people are acting races to Mexicans and telling them to go to México and it is not their fault that there is a national crisis about the swine it was cause if one little unhealthy pig. If there was a real problem we have to keep our animals healthy and safe even if they can get infected. It is no one fault to the swine flu spread.

miranda mcgee BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
you can go to you prom and have a good time it is not a big deal its not as contagious it is just another virus if you are very healthy and keep your self active and clean you will be fine! enjoy your prom!!

on Jun. 9 2009 at 12:15 am
BellaLuna1 BRONZE, Ozone Park, New York
i was crying! it just hit me! i was having a good time with friends a bam! i felt like crap a kid i my class had it i guess idk how i really got in because i never socialize witht this kid. this fllu feels like hell people. be careful and the reaso 4 my tears? i am class valedictorian n am not sure if i can go to prom or graduation (junior prom like elementury)