Injuries

Injuries are bad, but sports injuries are the worst. I hate sports injuries. All the people who have ever had a sports injury would probably agree with me. Sports injuries are when you get hurt while playing a sport. I have a sports injury right now actually and it stinks. I can't play basketball for about two weeks I think. I have a sprined ankle. I have to do a lot of excercises to help heal it and they get really confusing too. I hope i never sprain my ankle again.It is too hard missing the basketball games. I hate sports injuries.

Claire S. said...

Hey sports injuries do stink! My friend tore her ACL and is out for 1 1/2 years!!! Your article is o.k. Add more information. 

BasketballChick5 said...
I liked this artical and yes it does stink to have an injuries while playing a sport...i play basketball to...i played liek 4games and was out the wrest of the season i had sprailed my wrist and dislocated my thumb... and i hated missing it and its totally sucks.........:(
good job!!!
*sara*

Laughternchoclate said...
Okay, but what???? This is very, very, very vague and it repeats twice. So what?

GentsRule said...
May 27, 2009 at 2:40 am
This is a great article. I don't think I have ever read such a great article. Congrats to this kid! This should be in the magazine.