The Knife

There are so many things she could have accomplished with that knife.
She could have pierced her wrist for the first time; imagined the blood was flowing from someone else. She could have killed her brother, but that would be unfair... Honestly was it his fault his screams of agony made her sanity dissapear? No, it was n't. Though..with that knife she could have taken her own life. That was fair, right? She nodded to herself, her breathing pattern skipped every half of a second. As she raised the gleaming blade above her neck Sagar's-her love- smile had came to mind and she shattered into tears, broke weak in her knees. With that knife she could have lost the very reason she lived. Instead, she sharpened a pencil, bleed her heart on the page, and slid the knife back into the drawer...

appaloosa said...
i know how you feel.i have been that close before to.you'r a great writer, keep writing:)

purplechoc replied...
been therre wrote the words too, now focus on noot being there again

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
this is really great, even though ive never gone through this, i feel like i lived it. great job! check out some of my poems too:-)