suicide prevention | Teen Ink

suicide prevention

By lilbro12 BRONZE, Stafford, Virginia
lilbro12 BRONZE, Stafford, Virginia

dear reader, If you woke up everyday trying your best to smile and pretend to be happy, would you think its ok to end your life legally? Have you ever felt like nobody cares like not even your parents? It can suck and I know because I feel like that a lot. People will always tell you that “it gets better” or “you can’t have a rainbow without a little bit of rain,” but most times it just feels like they are just saying things they think you want to hear.

One reason you should not end your life is because everyone around you will get hurt.

It might not feel like that right now or you might not see the love but I promise you at the very least your parents love you. Its very important that we understand why they wanna die though too.

Another reason you should not commit suicide is that you are not the only one who feels like that. I know for a fact I feel like that but I have someone that understands and can talk to me and make me feel so much better. If you have someone that understands what your going through and it helps to talk to them then do it. Talk to them, let them know how you feel because you don’t have to feel alone in this pain. You are not alone.