Homeless animal | Teen Ink

Homeless animal

By Lords BRONZE, California, California
Lords BRONZE, California, California

What is a good man,Arren?Is a good man one who would not do evil,who would not open the door into darkness,who has no darkness in him?Look again...
Look into yourself!Did you not hear a voice say "Come"?Did you not follow?

Dear Reader

Should homeless animal die in the shelter each year? “Poor animal that use their luck good life or death by their own”. Animal shelter is group of people who rescue homeless animal,I think is right thing of them. can kill does animal sametime if no pick them up.

Animal left in the street to die by their own because not cool or perfect of them they have to train them to be the best. All animal should have the right to choose live or died mean that should have a choice to live or died. Them throw away like trash animal shelter rescue him but do they bough hope or just of a trick of animal to be kill by animal shelters.

The reason animal are homeless because they feel afraid of their own.So they run of away from him or her. For me think animal shelter good to be rescue but him  they kill animal each year.

I write this piece of animal shelter,because everytime I watch someting in tv show it. But I check in the computer save animal but kill them in each years.