Save this Earth

Without the Earth we have no where to live, along with many other organisms. If we don't save the Earth now maybe our children or grandchildren might not be able to see it for long. Our atmosphere is weakening and we have to do something about it fast.

We could plant more trees to create more oxygen to keep the bad air away from the atmosphere, or we could just stop cutting down the rainforest. We are living and we need the space but we aren't the only species on this earth. Saving the rainforest is not only good for us and the atmosphere but also good for the many different species that it homes.

We could try to get as many people as possible to switch to hybrids and other energy saving things to use less fossil fuel for energy and relying more on solar and wind energy. Fossil fuels are destroying our earth and we need to limit the use of it.

Recycling is a great and easy way to help our precious planet. Everyone can help, all they have to do is follow three simple rules; Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

The world is precious and we need to keep it that way.

davnlee said...
May 31, 2009 at 3:53 am
This work is definitely written with a voice from the Earth. However, there is a fine line between environmentalism and alarmism. It's very unlikely that the atmosphere will disappear or the Earth will become inhabitable within a mere hundred years. Also, switching to alternative energy must be done carefully and gradually, because that in and of itself can bring about a whole hoard of issues treading in politics. But nonetheless I agree; we can only help the Earth by being a bit more con... (more »)

pattyanne said...
Great job David -- very good article.

Bob said...
Mar. 21, 2009 at 12:10 am
GREAT JOB David!!! we should all start recycling keep up the good work

Debbie said...
Way to go. You are a great writer. Don't ever stop expressing your thoughts on paper.

4bgsbg said...
GREAT job David!

JKING276 said...
Mar. 18, 2009 at 2:22 am
David's artical shows a lot of thought and concern and is well written.

relsg113 said...
Great Story!!!

_EighT_ replied...
Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:15 am
also we can clean our environment so that may kept away to diseases like asthma that a disease that carry a cough