Tigers | Teen Ink

Tigers

Tigers are seen in the media like they are big, fast, scary and oh yeah they have big sharp teeth that can bite people’s arm off as little as 5 seconds. 

Many people are scared of the size of the tiger  because  they have big claws,are long, are faster than humans the average speed  of a tiger is 49-65 km/h in a short burst. Then we are also scared of the bigness because people say tigers will eats us that is why we are scare of how big tigers are.  

Tigers have big sharp teeth and in this moment we think they are going to eat us and chews us up for their lunch and If I was face to face with a tiger I would think I was dead meat .People judge tigers with assumptions  and by their looks. People shouldn’t do that  because it’s like  judging a book by it’s cover.  
Tigers are important to the environment because they eliminate  rodents and vermin.That can eliminate less rats in our house is better.Then it can kill unwanted animals that we don’t want in our house  too.   

In the United States of America  Tigers are seen  Bad and ferocious  animals when they mess with tigers will get into their protection zone and  get mad and protect themselves  or their babies  and will actually jump at you  and kill you and make her babies eat  your meat. Then when tigers are not messed with  they are really cute and cool animals that are endangered and they are also seen and powerful animals  and tough and very dependent animals.

Tigers are endangered because of illegal hunting and also hunting to get their meat. then by just shooting at them for  getting their fur to make coats.Then they also use them to make Folk Medicine.Then in India there are only 2,000 Bengal tigers left and can almost be Extinct in a couple years.Then they are  endangered because  of deforestation, which makes them lose their  home. 
How can we save Tigers we cannot cut down their homes and  we should just let them live and be free.We can also stop the hunting and killing for their fur.They are  others ways we can have more tigers is if they mate they can reproduce more.Then we can  also adopt a tiger and take care of them and stop the cruelty on them.

But now in this world we only have 3,200 tigers left because we are killing them for their resources they have. Then i research what is folk medicine that comes from tigers and many people believe that if you make tigers bones into powder it will cure you and you will get strength of the tiger.That is what people think but many other people say its not true.