Unity | Teen Ink

Unity

By The_light_Messenger GOLD, Decatur, Michigan
The_light_Messenger GOLD, Decatur, Michigan

Think Without Boundaries

I had a dream last night, a dream of hope, understanding in what life is. we can take life, we can give life, we can create and we can destroy. what are we but fragments of god. but that's the thing, we are fragments of god and what happens when we work together? we find god in ourselves. you can preach all you want but you will find this to be true when you put the pieces together. there is something greater then we find god to be. what makes us human? strength, loyalty, kindness, will, hope, faith that tomorrow will bring a new light of day. so what is the meaning to life? we have been looking at all wrong, the meaning to life is what we feel, what we do, what we see, touch, smell, forgive, forget, and understanding what makes us human. the question should be, "what's going on?" what's happening now what makes your reality the way it is because when we search for the meaning of life we find false hope for we don't know how to answer it. understand this with each question, there are more questions that make up that question so you need to take the time to think. respect yourself and others, family is all around you, no matter what happens family is still family and we all are in this together on one planet, I love you all as god would love all his children old and young. it hurts me to see what we have become but when we take the time to think, a moment in time where you just forget your boundaries, you will find peace, unity

I had a dream of hope, where hope couldn't be found