It’s Not Only Us

Someone once said, “The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is NOW.” I also think the time is now to save not only our trees but us.
To maintain our forest health we should let our forest be.

One thing I would do to maintain our forest health is building our future buildings with different materials like for example brick last longer and stronger than wood. Hay, rammed earth and different materials. We could also plant more trees and have school use less paper in a daily bases.

Another way is that we can also replace all the trees that we cut down not so there will be a new tree in the same spot of one that all ready got cut down. I would also restrict logging in certain areas in the forests.

One last thing I would do is cut down fewer trees because if we didn’t have trees not only would we not have paper and other materials we won’t have the most important thing that helps us live. Not only dose it help us but every thing that lives in this Earth.

This paper is talking about how if we change our way of life we could make it a better place to live not only could we save us and every one and every thing that lives on this earth.