Pollution | Teen Ink

Pollution

By Hunter123 BRONZE, Johns Creek, Georgia
Hunter123 BRONZE, Johns Creek, Georgia

.

Pollution
Pollution is a major problem in the world. Many people don’t understand that what they are doing has consequences. Throwing your plastic water bottles away? Try recycling them. If it goes to a landfill, it will take it nearly a decade to decay. If it is incinerated, harmful pollutants will enter our atmosphere. However, if it is recycled, it can be reused and help to save the planet. Trash enters waterways as well. This trash kills and destroys aquatic ecosystems. Animals eat the trash and die. Water is polluted and aquatic species and effected. What we need is a worldwide effort to prevent pollution. Our trees are being cut down rapidly. Our earth is becoming warmer. If pollution continues, the day is not far when our earth will be a boiling pan and become a desert. Or it will be covered with sea water causing the death of all mankind. Pure air is always needed for inhaling. If we take pure air, our health improves. On the other hand impure air causes diseases and impairs our health and causes our death. Smoke pollutes the air. It is the root of air pollution. The smoke which is discharged from industries, automobiles and kitchens is the mixture of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane, and other poisonous gases. These cause lung-cancer, tuberculosis, and other diseases which take a heavy toll of human life. We need to fight alongside one another to make a difference and save our beautiful planet. Together, we can and we will save the world. I recommend we create strict laws prohibiting the illegal polluting and littering and put an end to it once and for all. Together, we can make a change. It just takes one person to help. Talk to your local government or join an environmentally club to learn more. Together, we can make a difference!

thalla said...
on Nov. 27 2013 at 6:57 am
thanksto mr.hunter123 for cacthy and innavative points

Annaa said...
on Sep. 23 2013 at 12:36 pm
thanks for the article...specialy i like vacap. ...nice lines ..again thnks

AHMED said...
on Aug. 17 2013 at 1:33 pm
THIS IS VERY USEFULL IN MY SUMMER VACATION