To all the tree huggers out there

With the political hotbed of global warming, Co2, and so on I believe that it's my duty to present the other side of the argument. First and foremost and I will put this in all capitals just to make sure you don't miss it THE EARTH IS NOT FRAGILE!!! Alright now that that's out of the way let me explain my point, The ozone layer repairs itself, the earth has pulled itself out of the ice age caused by the biggest carbon dump known to man and, We have in two centuries of industrial pollution put out 1100th of 1% of the carbon that Mount St. Helen's big remove the top eruption produced and yet we have the audacity to claim that we're changing the global climate we can hardly keep our houses heated in the winter. Secondly where conservation of our resources is paramount the theory that a company let's take loggers for instance, why would a logging company clear a forest it puts them out of a job any business that deals in exploiting nature does so in the most conservative way possible if not for the environment then for it's bottom line. We have learned from our mistakes in the timber boom of the late eighteen hundreds that you must take care not to destroy from where you take your resources. And my final point is pointing out a bit of hypocrisy in the environmental propagandists tactics, ten years ago we were worried about another ice age the sun's energy output works in a cycle therefore we are going to experience a cycle of heating and cooling