What Is Happening To Our Environment? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Our environment is in need of a lot of work. The ozone layer is quickly rotting away; the waters are polluted; and the rain forest is rapidly shrinking in size due to the ignorance of land developers. So why isn't anything being done? Everyone thinks if they ignore the problem, it will go away. Granted there are many people who do more than their share when it comes to taking care of our planet, but it still isn't enough. We all need to get together and start recycling our plastics and papers, sorting our trash and reduce cutting down our trees. After all, we only have one planet. n

BLUE56 said...
Jan. 1 at 2:31 pm:
I AGREE WE HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND FAST

EulaMCCULLOUGH35 said...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:14 am:
I will recommend not to hold back until you earn enough money to order goods! You should just get the business loans or bank loan and feel yourself free

anna:p said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 10:39 pm:
I am doing everything i can to help save the planet!!!!

steeeeviee said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:04 pm:
i feel sorry for treeme

Bobdablob1 replied...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:09 pm :
i agreed with this kid ^^^ ;)

Melissa A. said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 8:10 am:
Yeah your right but i wish that people can understand how much in danger our planet is.

Treeme said...
May 5, 2010 at 5:52 pm:
I wish more people would open their eyes and see that the world probably doesn't have much longer unless we all do something fast.

brat012 replied...
May 18, 2010 at 1:03 pm :
i agrea why ride in cars wene you can just ride a bike

brat012 replied...
May 18, 2010 at 1:05 pm :
theyare just creating more and more air polution

gogreen10 said...
Apr. 22, 2010 at 1:00 am:

people need to take care of our environment and cease their reckless disregard for how their ways are polluting the air and destroying our natural resources

Treeme replied...
May 5, 2010 at 5:55 pm :
 i totally agree. I'mtrying my best to cut down on everything, showers,electricity, too bad it isn't enough to save the world :(