Loveworks

It makes me sad to think that some adults and children are actually sick and dying because of no drinking water and starvation. It really makes me upset that people are complaining about not having enough money, not owning a huge house, or even not having a fridge full of food.
Look at the children in Africa. They are living in a one room mud hut, they have absolutely NO money, NO food, and barely any drinking water. We should thank the Lord for what he has given us.
If you really think your life is hard because you don’t have a big house, or a fridge full of food. Try being a child in Africa. They would do anything to have your life. We should accept what we have, and try to make the most of it.
There is a group called Loveworks, and it raises money for a cause that you can choose. I have joined the group. I went to this Christian camp and I met this guy named Graeme Watt. He is in the group. He told me that if I felt that God called me to help these children, that I should join loveworks.
I do feel that God is calling me to help these children in Africa. I have a heart for them. Me and my closest friend have agreed to raise money for the orphans in the world. I want the kids there to have a strong life.

Natasha Jane C. said...
Mar. 31, 2012 at 12:32 am
Can you please tell me more about this group Loveworks? I think this issue on people dying because of lack of water and food is really important, and this article touches me a lot!