Hybrid Future

By , Orono, MN
As humans have progressed through time, new and innovative technology has come in to play. One major thing that we are very used to in this day and age is the car. With out the car today, things would be completely different, because of this we as a human race can not give up something that has become such an necessity today, but this thing that we are unwilling to let go of could lead to the end of everything as we know it. Cars contribute to the amount of carbon monoxide in the atmosphere and make up almost 51% of it. If they are creating that much, cars are causing extreme health hazards toward many of their users So if we are unwilling to give up cars as a whole, there is only one solution to the problem, and this is hybrid cars.

Hybrid cars produce 90% less chemicals than that of a none hybrid car. In the end the results of this could halt or possibly reverse the harmful effects that pollution has thus far caused on our earth’s atmosphere if all cars were converted to hybrids. It would also help people with gas prices as they do not need as much gas as a normal car and running out of oil would be less of a threat. If we are unable to see how they are of benefit and continue at the rate we are going at using normal cars, we as a human race will face many health risks.

It is obvious that we are in desperate need of hybrid cars in this day and age. There is no excuse as to why the we should not convert to all hybrid cars if possible. It will be of such large benefit later on in time if we are able to convert. All of this is why hybrid cars must be our future.