theory of neutral matter | Teen Ink

theory of neutral matter

By bryce1 BRONZE, Palm Desert, California
bryce1 BRONZE, Palm Desert, California

it doesnt matter how many time you fall, unless you fall off a cliff

Bryce’s theory of neutral matter.

As far as we know a singularity or black hole as they are more commonly referred to as, are what they simply because in final stages of a star’s life, it has so much mass that as soon as it implodes on itself it becomes extremely unstable, creating a point in space-time of infinite density and gravitational force. However it is my inquiry of what kind of matter these singularities are made up of, however to find an answer to this question they need look no further than the second possible outcome of the death of a large star. If a star does not posses that mass and gravitational force necessary to become a singularity, it generally becomes a neutron star (which can also be identified as a pulsar if it sends radio waves off into space in large pulses) the reason these stars are referred to as neutron stars however, is due to the fact that their mass is so great that it combines protons and electrons into neutrons within the atoms that the stars are comprised of. This is what I like to call neutral matter, given that it has no protons or electrons and therefore no charge, but being as all matter is classified on its amount of electrons, protons, and neutrons, there is no way of knowing what kind of matter it is that makes up neutron stars or singularities, therefore I have come up with my theory that there is no predetermined element that it is made up of, and that it has created an element all its own, an element, which given that it have no limit of subatomic particles, has a neutron capacity, as well as an atomic number that is unfathomable, an infinite possible number of neutrons, but no matter what, still the same matter. Because it has a constant presence in space time, it has the capability of instantaneous transportation, through all the dimensions that it is found present in. It isn’t an unreachable prize however, though this information on the possibility of inter-dimensional travel may be astounding to some, to other it only makes them wish they could posses this kind of material, for as far as I’ve seen there is not a more powerful substance, nor is there one so frighteningly unstable, but it is as simple a material as the name suggests that it is a neutral substance that could lead to either ground breaking research and technology, or the possibility that it as a substance is completely useless and only hide the true nature of the singularity, there is no way of no what lies beyond the event horizon, but hopefully none will have to go so far.

i have recently acquired a fascination with the study of black holes and felt like publishing my thoughts on them

skeet skeet said...
on Mar. 8 2011 at 2:42 pm
ur mom needs to organize her thoughts lol;)

on Mar. 7 2011 at 2:41 pm
AllAmericanGirl, Buffalo, Wyoming

There can be no future without the past.

organize your thoughts!!!