Recycling | Teen Ink

Recycling

By springboard system BRONZE, Rawalpindi, Other
springboard system BRONZE, Rawalpindi, Other

Recycling is basically re-using of the materials in its original or changes forms instead of discarding them as wastes and creating pollution. The environment as well as us, the living beings are going to be benefitted from it. There are many advantages of recycling but some of its most important advantages include that it saves energy, land space, money. It creates new jobs, reduce pollution and preserves habitat for wild life. That is why recycling is important and we should observe our lives and thinks that how day to day things can be recycled. Recycling preserves wild life on a larger scale. Fewer trees are cut down to make virgin material and more habitats for animals mean less extinction. Recycling can create a huge difference in our lives. We may not be able to solve our pollution and land filth probably anytime soon but at least we can help it from getting worse.

on Dec. 26 2010 at 11:47 am

A very simple, yet effective piece of writing by the author.

I appreciate the whole concept of raising a genuine concern on a very important topic.

2011 should be a called year for RECYCLING.

on Dec. 25 2010 at 11:55 am
I found this article very informative. I am a regular reader of teen ink and this is the first time that i have seen a publication from Pakistan. Good job

Sophie Kumar said...
on Dec. 25 2010 at 11:37 am
Its not that difficult as we think. Thank You for making me ponder over the fact that Yes recycling is important.