Fosil fuel

in Australia the citizens have to wear a cap to protect them from the UV light in the sun due to the hole in the ozone layer layer located near the pacific.
my first reason has to do with our environment and our ozone layer. an article from EFDA.org says that "fission fuel is made up of dead particles absorbed into the ground millions of years ago. if we keep on accumulating the amount of fossil we have left. by the year of 2020, we would have completely used all our fuel reserves oil spills, global warming, pollution, and war; these are the harsh effects of fossil fuels being used as an energy source. Not to mention the continuously increasing price of gasoline needed for transportation vehicles due to this limited resource. Everyday when you start your car and head off onto the road, you are little by little, deteriorating the ozone layer. This invisible shield is what protects us from the sun's harmful. fossil Fuels have been an ongoing issue for quite some time. I really hope my peers will open their eyes to what's going on around them and put some effort into protecting our future. All of us can make a huge difference. ultraviolet rays. We need to save our ozone in order to protect our families from health problems such as skin cancer and a climate issue known as global warming.