Last Moments of Human Society | Teen Ink

Last Moments of Human Society

By Jingle BRONZE, Namakkal, Other
Jingle BRONZE, Namakkal, Other

Present human society,hears about lots of problems which causes fear in their minds.We are responsible for every natural calamities.Nature laughs at men and says,'Take whatever you want from me but give its price'.One of the price is 'TSUNAMI' we drained underground water and it lead to earthquake,as a chain reaction we received tsunami,not all of us,we saw the damages of life and property in pictures but did anyone feel for that? we will burst into tears when our family member,friends,etc were affected.Millions of people died in that mainly in my mother land.We also hear about global warming,my people feel it extra well in our country,are we responsible for it?are we the only people causing pollution?everyone are responsible for this!the wettest place in our country,in asia is drying up,its losing its humus soil,every drop of water from our natural reservoirs are polluted.it is hard for us to purify it.Because industries and factories never think about their future problems,I have seen the world's largest city in pictures,tall buildings,costly vehicles,electronic devices,colorful lights,etc but in our land we are suffering for electricity,we are generating electricity from coal,a very few!it is changing our climate.We have educated people but they never work for their life.If we see India's history its G.T.p in world was 27%but now only 3%.In our country There are two hundred millions acres of agricultural lands not in use!it employs 400,000,000 people.there are 360,000,000 cattle & each employs 4 people.The forest resource is about 75,000 sq.km each sq.km can employ about 200 men.The sea resource is extra ordinary than other,1 km can employ 303,600,000 people.But people are lazy to do those jobs.They prefer only luxurious government jobs,this is the reason for unemployment.Please prevent pollution & save us,you,everyone!everything done by us are related to something which is not related to us.

My experiences and thoughts are written here,I am not a scholar in English,though I have tried my level best.

keerthuk said...
on Nov. 14 2010 at 2:12 am
hey gr8 da

selvan said...
on Oct. 30 2010 at 6:55 am
dear prasath you wrote well.your english is really good and your stastics is fine.good

karuna BRONZE said...
on May. 22 2010 at 2:52 am
karuna BRONZE, Namakkal, Other

If you are not humble , you stumble .

It is nice . Keep writing

Dinesh said...
on May. 8 2010 at 9:24 am
nice.. when u started writing like these.. till date i thought that u r a small n crazy kid.. nice job jingle.. congrats..

cheetah said...
on May. 8 2010 at 8:46 am
very nice article da.every human being should know the impact of what they do now.

jingle said...
on May. 5 2010 at 4:40 am
thank you,sir.

prakash said...
on May. 3 2010 at 7:18 am
it's an excellent piece of work and i appreciate it.  our corrupt politicians wll nevr lets do good things

jingle said...
on May. 2 2010 at 9:00 am
I wrote this..I didn't expect that 'Teen-Ink' will publish it.