Feeling Thrill | Teen Ink

Feeling Thrill

January 26, 2010
By soccerblondy1020 BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
soccerblondy1020 BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The wind blowing in my face and screams coming from all around. Were going up and down and all around. California Scream is pretty much the best ride ever! As i was standing in line i had butterflies in my stomach and my hands were sweating. I was shaking with fear. We were getting closer and closer to the front, I was getting tense. I get onto the ride with on of my best friends sitting right next to me. I sit down, pull down the safety bar, and slowly turn the corner to the starting position. The countdown starts now... 5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OFF! There i go. thrill went all through my body. As were going down my arms fly right up. A scream comes out. The loop is the best part. I went on that before i knew it i was upside down. FLASH! the camera took a picture as i stroke a pose. I got off the ride, there was so much thrill inside of me, you cant imagine. Once the Ride was over, I was really disappointed by how fast it went by. i will never forget this ride, because it was my first roller coaster I went on. I will never forget my first roller coaster ride.

The author's comments:
The first time i rode a roller coaster and the thrill i felt about it.