Global Warming

"Saving the Earth" was a fad that disappeared quickly. It was in to be “passionate” about it, but no one did anything. 'Too much of an effort' people thought. 'It's not worth it.' Those people are wrong. I'm sorry, but there's no other way to say it. Saving the Earth than just something to do when you're bored, or to seem cool for a few days, no. Global warming is killing animals, it is killing people. Many people believe that we are the higher species and are more important, however, it is the animals that keep our ecosystems alive. We count on everyone to do their job so we can all live. Other people believe that we have ruined the world and it's too late so we should just sit back and let us slowly kill ourselves. I agree that we have basically ruined the world but that does not mean that we should just stop caring. Nor does it mean that we should continue doing what we have done since the Industrial Revolution- that is, burn coal and other fossil fuels. And finally, there are the people who refuse to even acknowledge that it's real. Barack Obama said about global warming,"...Not only is it real, it's here, and it's effects are giving rise to frighteningly new global phenomenon: the man-made natural disaster."