A call for change

By , Zamboanga city, Philippines
Today, the earth cries for a big help. Is there someone who can save the earth for its next generation? As I have discovered, the youth sectors are the most important sectors in building a better society. It’s because they represent hope, dignity, idealism and most especially, freedom. Neither the adults can be a great help, but young people are different. They have a wide range of imagination towards helping the nation. They have better ways in transforming something into a magnificent outcome. But, through the production of technology, the oneness of the youth has disappeared. Majority of them prefer to watch television or even play computer games. Because of this, the youth doesn’t bother anymore to be much aware of the environment.
The Voice of the youth ( VOTY) has been organized to ensure that the youth are heard and that their abilities are appropriately used for an important goal.
VOTY encourages the youth to believe in their capabilities in helping the society. VOTY also helps in gathering the youth in being united.
While time is running, never try to waste it. It is said that if you waste time, you waste hope. A simple help is simply taking part of God’s creative activity. While we are still young, let us spend our precious time in saving the earth. For, we are the people whom the earth calls for a big change. Go for going green!