Saving the World | Teen Ink

Saving the World

April 1, 2024
By JamesBakar BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
JamesBakar BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be ready for anything and be the best person you can be" James Bakar


If I had all the money in the world things would be different, a lot different. I would give companies money if they hit certain goals. Like if a certain company used environmentally safe methods. Like if a company stopped polluting and released gas into the atmosphere I would give them money to encourage them to keep doing a good job. This would help us because at the current rate we are at, the earth will become uninhabitable so something has to change. I would also fund a bunch of missions like saving pandas in China and going and making sure that no species ever goes extinct again. I would fund experiments to try and bring the dodo birds back and to bring back saber tooth tigers. I would also use my money to invest in experiments such as trucks that do not pollute the air and planes that don't release all the bad emissions into the air.


First off, I would like to bring back a bunch of extinct animals such as the dodo bird, the elephant bird, the saber tooth tiger, and the wooly mammoth. With the correct research scientists say they can bring back the wooly mammoth by 2027 but with lots of donations by myself hopefully I can make it happen sooner once I bring the animals back I will buy a massive plot of land for all of the animals to live together and become reaccumulated with nature and how the world is today before I release them back into the wild. Once I release them into the wild and they are accumulated with nature I would petition for laws not allowing the animals to be hunted and killed. I would make sure that they would have success and thrive when they were brought back to it was not a waste of money. Once I solve that issue and with climate change taken care of so that the animals and nature can thrive I will be done.  That is how I would change the world.


The author's comments:

I worked hard on this piece and really thought about how I would change the world if I was in this scenario.