Recapture Beauty of the World | Teen Ink

Recapture Beauty of the World

If I were rich, I would build a special machine to capture all the carbon in the air and convert it into oxygen. This would reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, implement plant growth, and purify air. In turn, this would help oxygen acidification by reducing the amounts of carbon in bodies of water. 

Contaminated water is a significant problem that is currently occurring, and this solution would solve many problems. For example, ocean animals would survive and flourish in their now clean habitats. Along with this, reduced carbon in the oceans will prevent global warming. This is also a major problem that the atmosphere is facing. This significant warming of our atmosphere is harming both aquatic life and terrestrial life. Icebergs are melting, water is warming, natural disasters are prevalent, and extinction is common; our world is dying. 

To make this idea known, commercials and newspapers will be produced around the globe. Along with this invention, individuals will be influenced to take matters into their own hands. Recycling programs will be implemented along with compost options for schools. Coastal areas will be aware of ways to clean up the local beaches. Social media networks will influence individuals all around the world. Posters. Videos. Newspapers. All these advertisements will be used to spread the word. I will also invent robot garbage collectors for beaches and other terrestrial areas to help combat littering. Hopefully, these solutions will be taken seriously by all citizens and everyone will be involved. Our environment will eventually restore its natural beauty and purity if these actions are taken.