Environmental Solutions | Teen Ink

Environmental Solutions

April 1, 2024
By Anonymous

If I had every resource in the world to help the earth, I would fund all the green energy projects in the world and allow them to operate without worry of funds or resources. They would have no deadlines and be able to make long lasting solutions that will stand the test of time. Some of the projects that come to mind are electric cars, wind and solar energy fields, and nuclear energy plants. Many of these projects are in desperate need of things like employees' larger work space and better funding to do their job correctly. 

I would also launch a giant fleet of garbage collectors to the great garbage patch to clean up our oceans and help marine life there as well as everywhere. Another impact that I would help fix is the amount of plastic being used in day to day lives and in the grocery stores. I would help revert the plastic drinks back to glass because glass is infinitely recyclable, and is much safer than plastic due to not having any of the chemicals found in plastic. Lastly I would employ thousands of people to help protect against poaching, primarily in Africa where the animals there have been poached for far too long. 

Next I would travel over to South America where much of the Amazon continues to get cut down each year, the Amazon is home to a vast amount of animals as well as produces much of the oxygen we breathe everyday. I would help to preserve the forest and help its continue to grow.


The author's comments:

environment