Environmental Solution | Teen Ink

Environmental Solution

April 1, 2024
By Anonymous

If I were to save the world from climate change, I would choose to build a machine to erase and purify carbon emissions, turning them into electricity or sustainable renewable energy.  It is important that we have an atmosphere that helps humans survive, not reduce life expectancy.  In the Earth’s atmosphere, there is about 0.04% of Carbon Dioxide that humans breathe in.  That’s 0.04% too much CO2.  This machine will not only decrease this issue, but purify harmful gasses into electricity or sustainable renewable energy.  This will be beneficial to all life including: humans, marine life, land animals, and ecosystems that surround these organisms.

To also decrease this issue, I would create commercials to make people aware of the current situations of carbon emissions.  Televisions and cable channels would say: “Turn gas into class!  The classiest the environment, the better off humans will be!”  

There needs to be change, not only from a large resource, but from people all around the world.  It is highly important to amend these emissions into helpful, reusable resources.  Instead of releasing emissions from factories, there needs to be a certain amount of awareness that surrounds these factory environments.  Companies need to take action, and reduce the amount of waste they produce.  In 2021, there was 23% of greenhouse gas emissions that came from industrial factories.  Factories are burning fossil fuels, causing emissions to rise.  It is important to reduce these, as humans and other organisms use this air. 

Overall, people should find more ways to reduce these emissions. They should take action for themselves.  But it all starts with one machine.  This machine will hopefully inspire people to reduce littering, transportation emissions, and industrial emissions caused from producing non-renewable energy.