Recyling

Today, you hear many people talking about recycling. Recycling is defined as to undergo reuse or renewal. When we think about recycling you will normally think about recycling paper to save trees, but by recycling water bottles and other waste we can significantly reduce the amount of waste in landfills.
There are many ways that you can help reduce the amount of waste in landfills. First, at lunch when you buy a water bottle instead of just throwing it in the garbage you can put it in the recycling bin. Also, when you go to the grocery store or shopping you could use reusable bags so the plastic bags you would have received your groceries in would not end up in a landfill. These are just some of the many ways to help reduce the amount of waste that we put into landfills every day.
Even though recycling has become very accessible, such as how there are recycle bins all throughout public areas, many people will still throw their recyclable waste into garbage bins. It takes many different people doing small tasks to make a difference. Do your part to help make the world a better place and recycle.