For Flood Fighters of Fargo-Moorhead

The 2009 West Fargo-Fargo North Dakota Flood fight is over. I just want to thank everybody that helped out by filling, placing sandbags and for the people that shuttled to sandbagging sites. I, myself, spent 16 hours doing volunteer work for the 2009 flood. I didn’t do as much as the people that literally slept at the sites but it did help somebody that was affected. I may have helped stop the flooding of someone’s basement or saved their house. I may have lifted some weight off of one person’s solders. If your house was flooded in the flood I’m terribly sorry and I hope everything is okay. This is to all West Fargo-Fargo thank you thank, you and thank-you!

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I remember sandbagging and going home that night with cut-up hands. We were sandbagging a woman's house and i didn't watch where I stepped and I slid face down into some mud....hah. The lady was really nice and got us dominos and pizza...THANK GOD WE MADE IT!