Success Kid Entreprenuers | Teen Ink

Success Kid Entreprenuers

By Kyky1217 SILVER, Rockledge, Florida
Kyky1217 SILVER, Rockledge, Florida

Friendship is.... The sort of love one can imagine between Angels. - C.S. Lewis

Caleb Maddix is a 15 year old entrepreneur, author, social media influencer, world’s #1 success and entrepreneurship mentor for kids. He has written six amazing and inspiring books including Keys to Success for Kids and Unstoppable Confidence. Caleb is also a motivational speaker. He tries to get other kids to do the extraordinary things he did. Caleb doesn’t give up. When he wants to do something, he does it. I’ve actually got to speak with him on the phone twice. He told me to reach for my goals and never give up. He is a great role model.

Emily is a 12 year old entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and author. She wrote a book called The 5 Steps to a Perfect Sleepover. Emily and Caleb worked together to help kids become more successful. I talk to Emily all the time because she is my cousin and she tells me the same thing that Caleb told me: “Never give up!”.

Alex Giglietti, also known as the A-Train, is a 9 year old speaker and forthcoming author of a book called Bullying for Kid, using his own superhero, Ninjaman. He wants to stop bullying for good. Alex has been bullied before too and thinks it’s not right.

REMEMBER: “Age is just a number!”- Emily Shai and Caleb Maddix

Follow Caleb on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, and Instagram

Follow Emily on Twitter and buy her book on Amazon

Follow Alex on Facebook

My cousins are Emily Shai and the A-train. She inspired me to find something I love and make it into a buisness so I started my own blog and I write for my school newspaper and yearbook.

Here is my blog. Check it out!:

https://coffeebooksandrelax.wordpress.com/